Monday, January 4, 2010

Sleepless night


I'm real tired yesterday
real tired actually
still I can't fall asleep.........

A lot of things are going around my mind
The feeling came by when I couldn't sleep yesterday night
for the whole night actually...
This feeling was like how I used to get hurt before and trying hard to let go
I'm scare this feeling will come back and hunt me again
I don't want to loss you too
I really don't want
BUT after you told me last night
That your sis never wanted you to see me again
and also the taiwan things................................................
Is possible we won't be together
though I cried for wishing not to but can anyone hear me?

I felt bad for what i have told you yesterday night as well
I shouldn't have said to you like that

Finally,
I have no idea why u kept mentioning about your 2nd ex-gf
I wonder if you are on the phone with her yesterday night
something that you can't tell me
something that you are hiding from me

I'm tired of guessing
I will wait you for telling me yourself......

No comments:

Post a Comment