Saturday, January 16, 2010

hope and despair~~

You mean so much to me
I tried my best effort to make you change
No matter how mad I am to you
My feeling for you will never change
Never!
......
I'm guilty heartbreaking after each time I treat you this way
what's more?
my heart is really tearing to see you like that
That is why,
I held you back and can't let go each time too
is because my feeling for you is still so strong
&
never a moment it is taken away from me
......
Stand up and tell me that you can do it instead of just trying
Believe in yourself
I am here for you now
I'm supporting you
....
But I can't never succeed by doing it alone if you don't corporate
It takes two hands to clap
Mine is ready
but where is yours?
......
I'm getting tired here
Maybe I just don't feel safe sometimes
Maybe I put such high hope on you
But you are just letting me down
......
You are not useless!!!!
You are just keep thinking that you ARE
You are easily manipulate from the one you love the most
......
Please....
Please stand up for yourself for your family and for me..
I will be here for you
You have to change!!
Or else I'm very very sure one day you will definitely lose it all
......
Lastly..
I just want you to know
that my feeling for you will never change
it is always here
......
But if you never ever appreciate and continue being like that
This feeling,
I promise it will eventually fade one day
......... ends...........

No comments:

Post a Comment