Tuesday, November 3, 2009

For ANother You I Wish

Everything will be okay
Everything will be fine
Everything will be alright

DOn't think so MUCH
DOn't think so FAR

U haven't know anything yet
Is just an assumption
Is not COMFIRM either!!!
It doesn't prove anything at all
In everyone's life there is obstacles
is just a part of all humans life
Look at me!! and YOu know how much i have been through
And I'm sure these obtacles will soon go away

YOU go through a lot too
In the end
everything will turn out to be okay
Pray tonight
blog your feeling
Keep your head up and look at the bright side
Think of her and place it in your heart like you always do
and will always be
even though she is not here with you but in your heart she will forever be :)

I wish everything will be alright
and most of all
I will always be here for you too
LOts of hug and do take care my dear friend

No comments:

Post a Comment