Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dark Rains

rain rain rain...
Please don't GO
Please don't STOP
Cause I want you to stay oN
keep the rain drops falling

I like the feeling
I like it a lot when the weather is dark
I like it better when it rains heavier
I don't know why
MAybe raining can portray better how I really feel inside

ANd when the thunder accompany the rains
It reminds me of something that
someone is afraid of you mr.Thunder
someone that are really afraid of you

"so when you come,
please don't make it so obvious"!!
You are frightening her :(

I'm not sure how this happen
But
it happens again

.........

I don't know how to describe my feelings with words
I'm scare
this falling rain describe everything
Perhaps or perhaps not~~
Dui
I'm really blogging rubbish here....

No comments:

Post a Comment