Sunday, November 8, 2009

dreAms that Haunt

I woke up this afternoon
I don't feel nice at all
I was awake by my dream

I can't say it was a bad dream
I can't say it was a pleasant dream as well

Anyway, I dream of two person that I unconsciously misses them so much
The 1st one.... is my mum
The 2nd one.... is you

ABout my mum
my mum is acting weird again
I was angry with her at 1st but when she was with me i feel safe cause she was there for me when i needed her the most
As if... I have a mother that can help me to solve my girlish matter

sigh..i dunno how to put it in words
My heart is breaking for the way that I have treat her in my dream the same as I used to treat her in reality
I'm really a terrible daughter.. the worst one. I don't deserve your love, mum
That is why you should leave...

ABout you
YOu are being nice to me
You were sitting right next to me in a class
I'm really happy, you even accompany me to the washroom with a fren of yours(in my dream)
I can see you are getting fatter and you actually give me a warm smile
Eventhough you are acting pretty cool to me
YOu shouldn't come too, cause i feel as if you are giving me hope for another time

In the end, my dream wasn't that pleasant anymore
I was trapped in this huge washroom and it started to get dark in there
no one is in the washroom accept me and you are outside waiting for me
I tried each doorknob hopefully I might get out from this washroom
and what's frighten me the most is that I saw one of the chamber in the washroom suddenly has blood bleeding on the floor...
I'm so scare, i can feel my heart pumping real fast but fortunately i woke up from my dream...

IS this called haunted dreams??
It is so real to me.. so so real
It can really haunt me sometimes till my tears can actually be felt
It frighten me till I can feel my heart is beating so fast

Stop frightening me like that...
Stop all this....
I just want a goodnight sleep...
I don't want the dreams
good or bad, I don't want it either
JUSt leave me alone.......
PLease...... :'( :'( :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment