Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another OutinG with?????

Yes!!!

I'M out again
at subang parade with...

??????
haha
is a her.. try to guess 1st :p
Anyway,
went to eat manhattan fisH maRket with hEr



she recomended alot
and she knows all the good food
is great cause both of us can eat like anything
haha

I mean most of it lar...


we chat non-stop when we were eating

till the girl sit next to me have to switch place


I must have talked to loud
"pai seh" "pai seh"!!

hahahaXD


she is cutting it for me.. and herself too
hehe [0+0]


TA DAAAAA!!!!!!!
Is

LIM JIA HUI AGAINNNNN.... swt swt ++"

anyway I love the garlic butter sauce alot

she taught me how to eat with the rice and all

"tell you what, you are not only cool with the look but also super cool with all the good food man!!XD"


hmmm....
train delay again

memang swt la ++"""

actually today,
i came here to teman her to get her csl phone (with TV inside)
and finally she did

aiks!!!!

siapa ni??

haha

suppose to take both of our picture with her new csl phone

but end up macam ini, swt==

still dunno how to function it yet



Dui..

still fixing with the phone

she is still learning how to use it right

And this is the phone

at 1st I don't encourage her to buy

but after she bought it

quite not bad also the phone

haha

yup yup.....

at last picture taken with my phone

the best way ever

lol!!this picture is the funniest

look at her face "the constipation look"

hahahahahaXD
I ask her to post a sick look

end up

she post like tht ++

sooooo cute!!

she wants to delete the pic but i don't allow her to do so

I hope you don't mind i post this picture O.o :p


I think this picture is the best

thumbs up for both of us
chunted!!!hehe
though i look very lala

haha

love my finger nails????

I bought two different colours of nail polish today

& jiahui is the tester!! XD

I bought this clothes there too

finally,

thanks for belanja me today thanks for everything

love the meal alot

100 times better than the japanese one..haha

and sorryyy!! can't go aeon with you tomorrow

I know u have already plan everything but end up i need to put aeroplane

sorry lor..

argue with my dad just now in the car

so i plan not to go out tomorrow

but anyway

once again thank you so much for today!!! I really enjoy

hope you have a wonderful day as well

don't sad sad arr !!! smile smile ok??

No comments:

Post a Comment