Saturday, October 31, 2009

KindergardeN graduAtion

Today..
is my cousin "graduation day" from the age of 5 going to 6
and the graduation was held in my college
yaH..IN HICT KLANG!! they rent the place
so lame man!!!
hahaha..


Since....
i got nothing to do
so I mar go lor...
the kids dances were so cute which reminds me of my kindergarden days
but my day in the kindergarden is bad
I always got bullied by my friends
I don't really have any friends too
and i'm the tallest of them all
haiz..
i'm very very stupid always got played and teased by my friends
and i remembered when i complained it to my teacher
she wouldn't bothered much as well
because she don't like me and she thinks that i'm really annoying and always didn't do well in the class..
sad rite?? :(


Anyway, that's a long time story
I wouldn't want to mention more about it
at least i do well now
who cares about kindergarden...
and down this picture is my cousin bro (NICK)
real naughty little boy
talks like a grown-up but act like a little brat
hahaha...

but still...he looks real good today

loves his hair

his mom purposely bring him to hair salon to do his hair

very cool!!! :)

and he dance awesome

LAstly,

HAPPY GRADUATION DAY FOR YOU LITTLE NICK

AND today

I also watch dvd with my dad at home
ORPHAN
"great movie"
This girl acted very very well
love the story lines
very scary but GOOD
OH YA!!
today is also
a trick or treat day
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment