Wednesday, October 28, 2009

describe LOVE???



















What was it like when a person hurt too much
he or she got so afraid to be hurt again?
Is a fear that u cannot see but is strong enough to held you back to the world of misery....

Does HOLDING ON make someone stronger or LETTING GO?

You fell many times
yet you just can't get enough

What is love?
Why it can make someone so blind to see?
Love is not stupid...
but I remember once I did called someone stupid because of love
doing something which is unacceptable....
but when this happens to me
I finally understand

Yes...
is broken into pieces when u knew the things u ever wanted
could never be fulfil
yet we'll still continue holding it on close to your heart
and thats the path that we'll be walking through
Is that called LOVE ?

I am afraid to walk this path
But
sometimes
is extremely hard to control this feeling
i try to hide
but how??
when this feeling is pulling me back

Time?

Time never heals
time never cure
not for me
time is just a reason for me to live on with the pain i held on to
is just an excuse for people to say it is a healer

WORDS sometimes can't describe how people feel
Not even your TEARS can make people understand how you deeply feel inside
not till you experience it yourself.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment