Saturday, September 26, 2009

WhEre Got gHost???????

I just Watch this movie with TERESSA At aeon...
3 different story with 3 different moral values in every story..
Is quite scary for me..
I scream a little at the cinema which gave teressa a shocked..
haha..
she was quite relaxing watching that movie at 1st but after i scream she was like "shocked"..
haha..
poor thing..
and that show is quite funny xD..
BUt anyway..
i found out something about myself today
I change alot..
really alot...
and understand certain thing better...
haha..
u guys surely don't get it what i understand and at which part i change
but is only me will KNOW.. :)
tHAt teressa said i change alot physically
haha..swt la her!!
anyway, i'm happy that she teman me go watch this show todaY..
I last minute ask her go out..haha..
2 hours before the show start i ask her go out and about 20 minutes before the show start we buy the ticket..haha
swt for both of us =="..
after that we went and eat at KIM GARY..
we both ordered the same dish which got UNAGI this time!!hehe..
Btw, i suppose to go my uncle place(KL) today but i gave some excusses that i couldn't go...
i feel bad actually..
but i really dun want to go..
I don't have the mood to go :( :(
buT ANYhow i enjoy my day todaY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment