Tuesday, September 29, 2009

EveRytHiNg hAPPens For a rEason```

I'm already very depressed this few days...
NOw
I felt worst thAn before...
MY FAVOURITE PSYCHOLOGY TEACHER IS LEAVING IN TWO WEEKS TIMES
she is going to SEGI
DAMMNNNNN!!!!
WHY WHY WHY?????? I ask her this just now in her office..
she smile and replied "I got a better offered there but u wil be fine, u will get a different lecturer to teach from HUC" Don't worry Precillia u will do fine here. I know u can"..
haizzzzzzzzz.............
actually I feel like telling her
"U never no how sad i am when u said that and I know I'm not fine at all"
However, I REspect your decision
And I shall Like to dedicate tHis
MEssaGE SpEciallY fOr Miss SHoba:
I start loving psychology because the way u taught us
I feel good with you because
your teaching makes me see
the whole perspective better
and I enjoyed very much for each lesson u teach
the way u convey the meaning with a clear explainations
the way u apply the terms to our everyday life and make it so interesting that you caught my attention for continuous loving this subject
AS a role model, u inspire me
u sparked the creativity of psychology in my life
tO dream and to woRk and to Reach
u are incredibly nice caring teacher
NO word so can truly tell how great you are
But as a teacher, you are numbEr ONE!! :)~~~~
SomeHow,
I still feel really upsad
I don't know what else to say to make myself feel any better..
I started to see things in the other way round now..
maybe the pain in my heart is just too real..
and is too much that time cannot erase :(

No comments:

Post a Comment