Tuesday, November 22, 2011

banana

today i try to sign in this blog~ cool i still remember ur password...
and veiwing back before your written...
memory sick~

ya...i too miss you
i cant hide my feeling to you~

dont worry... you will never lost me..
im still here for you
when you needed me and i will be there for you~
coz love you let me dont no what happens going on..

tomorrow is our day ~ 11.23
are you still remember??
1st time we meet
1st time i saw u till i forgot how to breath
and smile until i don know how to close my mouth~
i miss this all...

i felt lucky
coz you still care of me.
thanks , nyu

he's smart , ofcoz he wont tell you
im smart too, so ofcoz i would like to let you know anything..

we all are selfish... it's because of love.
anywhere , i say is ture~
just want you to know, yesterday night i drunk~
so i bu xiao xin told you...
not mean like i want to hurt you..sorry
and i not means like want you to break up with him~
hope you will remember~

everything are changed.
so no need to explain too much~

I love you more than anything.

i will control myself to not bother you anymore~
take care.. bibi

Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment