Saturday, February 20, 2010

HAng Out One Utama

Oh gOODness
Is
BBQ PLAZA AGAINNN!!!

This time
I'm eating with??????


SOOK ANN ANN

Haha.. lOok at her..

Love her outfit today, very trendy!!hehe

But, I have no idea why she said very "lala" wor??

We didn't order much today
and was me who decide to eat at BBQ Plaza again
I'm too addicted already++

Next,

We went "Yam Cha" at "LAVA"

\This is my CUCUMBER drink, transparent some more

Got abit of cucumber taste, gassy gassy and very sweet ~~hehe

Love it :) was recomended by the owner of the shop ^.^

Then we have the cinamon of... erm... erm..
Couldn't remember the name==
haha..
Not bad as well
Sook ann said is "cha kue" O.o?


Ta.Da!!




As for this

the funnel cake!!
It looks very delicious but
NOT as good as what we expected
The chocolate bitter bitter one..
no good no good~~
ANd is recomended by sook ann ann some more..
hahahahaha!!!!
But ice-cream very good very good :)

And of course..
We have
MISS LAI JO YEN here!!
I love her new look :D


Later oN,

We have

MISS WEI JING!!!!

SHe very leng lui want ar...




This HUGE CAT

was taken at new wing 1utama



This was given BY SOOK ANN ANN

Very sweet of of her : )

SHe gave me during lunch at BBQ plaza


Was really touched when I read this




I am blessed to have a GOOD FRIEND like you

Especially in Sri Aman

I thought i will never find a true friend there

But once you came...

Everything change :)

"YOu"

Shared Helped Listened Understand like no other true friend

Forever You Are

My BESTEST FRIEND!!


LAstly,

Got this candy for my darling, is kiwi flavour~~
hehe!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment