Tuesday, January 19, 2010

To Someone Who Owns My Best Pal's Heart !


I'm telling u this is for your own good. I never meant to scold u or to give u another pressure.
I'm here again is to help u. To be your friend !
I once told u this and i'm going to tell u again,

"If u dont change,u will lose her ! "


Is that what u really want from her?
To leave u and not to love u anymore?
If u dont change,u will not lose only her but also everyone around u ..

Why cant u realised how much that she had done for u?
Why cant u see that everything she's doing is just for u but no one else?
Why cant u realised she is the One that is helping u out?
Why cant u see that u're the only One she loves not ******* ?

She wants u to change is not for her but for the best of U !!

U remember the promises u made to her?
U remember all the things u said and swore to do it?
What happened to all that now?
Why stopped now? Why disappoint her now?

Why cant u just appreciate her and love her like she do to u?

When its too late,u cant never turn back time anymore !!
Please dont be like me ..
I wish to hold her back in my arms but i will never have the chance again ..
Do u know how painful it is to lose someone u really love?
U will never know until u lost her.
Its just too late to say "I'm sorry .." anymore ..

U still has a chance,a chance to turn everything back. A chance to mend things back to where it was from the start. Why wish to ruin it and not appreciate all u had?

All the tears she shed for u,all the love she shared with u. And all the things she done for u is all because she loves u. No one else ! Damn it !

Where are u? The first impression u gave me when i first knew u. The feelings and thoughts that i knew my best friend will be secure and safe in your hands.
Where is the one i knew will stood up and defend for my best friend whenever she has problem ?
Where is the one i knew that swore to protect her and told me she is your only one u will love and care always ?
Where is the one i knew that used to bring smile to her ?
Where the hell are u ?!

Is this how u're treating my best pal now ?

I knew that u will hurt her so in this way,i wouldnt had let her to be with u from the first place !

Wake up !

U both still loves each other !

Dont lose each other for a silly mistake that can be change.

U're not useless at all ! U just gotta stand up to give the best of yourself !

Please dont disappoint me ..



No comments:

Post a Comment