Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fairly tale LOve's

I almost forgot to throw away that rotten orange..
suddenly it appears in my mind yesterDay
IS time
and with no regret for me do it this time

I'm moving on great in this moment of time
Everything have change
Everything.....

I'm happier than before
I'm luckier than before
IS a better me than before

CAuse a handsome prince has brought a charming white horse
and he bring me to his own world
A world that i dream so much for it to happen
A wonderful love story
is like a true fairly tale now

I never want to let go
I never want to lose again
I know is going to be tough to walk through this journey

BUt with all the heart
with all the power of love
with all the strength that holds
Is strong enough for this journey to be forever
I gain so much
I know we both do
We learn...
We stay strong...
We hold on....
We care...
We stay away from insecure situation....
We improve to be better....
We trust...
We believe...
We grab each opportunity....
We plan the future....

Our Bond will kept us going further than we ever expected
cause this beautiful fairly tale story will be our everlasting journey

No comments:

Post a Comment