Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ChocolaTeSS Love








StoRy :
I remember u came to my house feeling sad looking at me like that on the bed...
Telling me how worried you are
YOu are unsure whether i'm angry or in pain
I didn't say a thinG
aFter i realise for what you have done
I'm reaLLy touched(gan dong)
I never thought u could just leave your job and came to see me
I was shocked but I really want you to be close to me
I'm sorry for acting childish and unreasonable
I'm sorry for all my jealousy and selfishness
I'm sorry for thinking too much
I'm sorry when I compare you and "her"
U mean too much to me too
I'm scare of losing you......
Give me some time to have the faith in You
I need you to PROVE to me as well
But.....
I will try not to repeat my mistake
I will always treasure for all that you have done:) :) :)
haha, anyway
I finish all the chocolates alreaDy``hehe
I love you my darling~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment