Friday, November 20, 2009

The "5" SOmEs in AEoN BuKiT TinGGi~

Ok..
Is another outinGzzz with my 4 gooD frienDs
WHere???
hehehe...
AeOn Bukit tiNggI of cOurse.. My klaNg Big maLL!!

FirsT part :

we reach there 11AM MORNING!!!

Go have our erm... i'm not sure is a lunch or breakfast at DraGon-i

hahaha... swt swt me ++"

we order quite alot

IN the end we didn't manage to finish our food...haiz

erm.. but anyway

Let me introduce my friends here
This oNe here drinking
is caLLed JAckiE chan
hahahhahaha XD
joking Joking
SHe don't like people call her that
is jack jiahui the planner of the daY..hahaha
so her picture must be the 1st one

This two lenG LUi here are miss chiNN YI and Miss Ai LinG
cooL pose man!!! hahaha

Both of them are good in taking picture


OK this is quite a lame picture..

IS ME anD My dearest gooD fRIeNd Miss lee CHUi YONG

she is a very funny person as well

wait till you see the picture down there then you would know why i said she is funny

hahahaXD



Haha... the sweet sweet picture of jiahui and chinyi

AWARD TO:
The BEST picture Of ALL

CHINN YI YOU are SOOOOOO pretty

AWARD TO :
The FUNNIEST picture of ALL
hahahaha XD
look at Lee CHui YOng,
she keep doing all those funny funny face
I laugh till I "beh tahan" also
SO beware to sit next to her!!!hahahaXD


hahaha...

is ME and My chuiyong

now she is normal

hahahaha XDXDXD

2nd PArt :

At LAvenDer YAm yaM cha there!!

erm, actually this should be the 3rd part cause we watch movie only then go yam cha wan

but nvm la..hahahaa

This is ailing playing with her ice- Lemon tea..hehe.. i guess is ice lemon tea

XD

CHuI yONG..hahahaha
NOw you know why i say she very funny????
XDXDXD

Fuiyo ailing what's with that pose!!!!???



Awwwww...

sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!! ;)



ok.. erm...
what am i doing???
not gonna tell
blek ;p
hahahaha



the Toilet PIcture of this 5 sOmes...

everyone is looking at the right part except me

I always the cacat onE

adui.. swt me!!

3rd PArt :

tadaaaaa.....

we are at the cinema WAtching ChristmAs carOL

Quite frightening at 1st

but lateR the story line got better

ANyway..

I enjoY my day hanging out with YOu guyS

I'm sure everyOne did as weLL

and thanks to everyoNe esp JIahuI she's the planner

calling each and every one of us

ANd reached aeon i think almost half and hour earlier to buy the ticket for us

hahaha.. thank you so much jiahui

WILL always miss YOU GUys

the END

:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment