Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Reflection of all

Someone is leaving again
Someone that I hated so much
Someone that once makes my life so dejected
Someone that I wish that she could just leave and never return

BUT
This someone......
Makes me feel so bad today.....

Because
She taught me how to be better this time
She helped me when I needed it the most
She showed me when I'm wrong

She........
I have no words to describe her anymore

Thoughout this year
Mirrors and mirrors kept appearing in front of me
Reflecting all those dreadful behaviour act thoughts judgement that I had made
Though it appears slowly
Yet
I can feel how horrifying these apppearence could be

The tears in my heart is kept to be rub away
with much force on it
cause is not just only tears
is more than just that

I understand and confessed

I'm not good
Not good as a person
Not good at all

In fact
I'm bad
SO bad

My feeling is alerting me
My thoughts is changing me
My experience is teaching me
My dream is reflecting me

Is too real
But
There is one most SIGNIFICANT taught
That haunted me the most

That sounds this way

"The one that I tend to love the most,
Is the one that Hurt me the most,
But..
The one that I hated the most,
Is the ONE that Inspire my life the most"

And I Believe
Time is not the healer of everything
The One that live within You is the healer of itself
Cause sometimes there are just things that the time cannot erase~~~

Tell me if I'm right???

No comments:

Post a Comment